Jamison learned to climb out of the crib.
For safety reasons we put him in a big boy bed.
He's 2 and constantly gets up.
We put baby locks on the inside of his door.
He got it opened.
We tried another kind of lock.
He laughed at us and then got it opened.

This what it has come to.
I don't know how to explain this new bedtime routine to a babysitter.
Nick and I will be the last people in America to see Harry Potter.
Well, at least you're in good company. We haven't seen it either.
ReplyDeleteOh man, gotta love the transition! I hope it gets better for you soon. I tried the door knob cover thing too and Kegan ripped it off. So, I turned the locks around. But I realized that I probably could have taped the door knob cover with clear packing tape and that probably would have worked. Kegan has learned that once he's in bed and that door is closed, it's all over. Bedtime. Haha. Good luck!!
ReplyDelete