Friday, June 10, 2011

Making Do

It is overcast and a whopping 59 degrees. But the calendar says June and only one more week of school (I swear we are the last district in America still in school). And these two know that means one thing- SUMMER! And summer means things like water fights, popscicles, bare feet, and no shirts. So they're making the best of it, even if it comes with a few goosebumps.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, we're still in school, too, and it even rained last night. So, even though we're in SoCal, I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know, misery loves company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why didn't I read this before I wrote my grumpy ranting garden post? you have such beautiful perspective cousin...and you're kids are stinkin adorable. 59 degrees, seriously? poor kids send them to Kentucky we have 80-90's with a whole lot of humidity to roll around in!

    ReplyDelete