I have one of these kids too. I want to make a sign with Michael's picture on it that reads "If you see my kid, please bring him back." I've called 911 twice. Keeping him safe is my full time job too. After deadbolting all doors, his newest tactic is windows. He has now figured out how to unlock a window and push the screen out and then he's down the street! Our next lock up task will be how to keep the windows Michael proof.
I have one of these kids too. I want to make a sign with Michael's picture on it that reads "If you see my kid, please bring him back." I've called 911 twice. Keeping him safe is my full time job too. After deadbolting all doors, his newest tactic is windows. He has now figured out how to unlock a window and push the screen out and then he's down the street! Our next lock up task will be how to keep the windows Michael proof.
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid this will be my little boy in the not so distant future! He's a very determined little guy!
ReplyDeleteI keep telling you to send him out to Utah!
ReplyDelete