
Carson turned 8 this last week and was baptized on Saturday. Where does the time go?
We love this boy for so many reasons....
He is the most fantastic big brother any two boys could ever ask for.
He's smart, creative and has a great imagination.
Thanks for 8 happy years Carson as I still figure out this mom thing.
Tell him he looks great in his new suit! We love him, and happy (belated) birthday!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your baptism, Carson. You will always be special to us because you spent some of those first years of life being friends with my first born. I know you don't remember us, but we're proud of you for the great young man you've become! Love, The Williams Family
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy day as a mother! one of those awesome pay days. you look beautiful.....and you're a rock star, I wish I could run with you.
ReplyDeleteWow! Eight years old! You have such an adorable family. I can't wait until we can get up to Washington again and see those cute guys in person!!
ReplyDelete